salary: $18 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
• Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Operates equipment to place palletized materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
• Marks materials with identifying information.
• Opens boxes, creates, and other containers and prepares parcels for shipping. • Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. • Maintains inventory records.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.