The Forklift Operator 1 will operate a propane and/or electric industrial forklift truck to accomplish various material handling assignments within an industrial lubricant manufacturing facility.
- Obtains production schedule and/or shipping orders and then with guidance identifies, verifies, and transports requested raw materials, finished goods or equipment to machines, loading docks, and storage areas.
- Applies general industry understandings of machine loading capacities and/or truck loading schedules, ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of required items.
- Seeks and follows guidance from higher-ranking forklift operators for executing efficiencies in material handling duties within the warehouse and production areas.
- Utilizes an RF scan gun.
- Minimum of 1 year of Forklift experiance required.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and promote a safe work environment
education: No Degree Required
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.