- World Class Training
- Competitive Pay
- Plenty of Hours
- Great Working Environment
- Growth Opportunities
salary: $40 - $55 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Interfaces with NPME, manufacturing engineers, technicians and quality teams to develop optimal operation sequences for parts and assemblies.
- Identifies key areas for product improvements and coordinates with other engineering functions to implement changes.
- Work closely with manufacturing operations management to prioritize areas for OMS/manufacturing documentation improvements.
- Makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Participates in new product builds & champions issue resolution. Determines root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems; provides long term corrective action.
- Engage with volume manufacturing engineers, new product manufacturing engineers, NPT PMs, manufacturing techs and suppliers to transition from NPI operations to volume manufacturing
- Find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes.
- Perform time study to measure/record time for production processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.