salary: $15.25 - $15.25 per hour
work hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Reads shop order to determine bag specifications, correct put up, and supplies
- Inspects production to ensure bags are made to shop order specifications.
- Reworks reclaimable bags in the department as assigned
- Stacks bags with a neat pattern that avoids wrinkles and deformation.
- Reads shop order to determine order status.
- Completes all production and rework reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures packing supplies are ready at machine startup; keeps all paperwork, tools, and supplies organized to avoid wasting time looking for them.
- Communicates promptly to operator and other crewmembers any quality defects.
- Ensures that only poor quality is disposed.
- Ensures that uncertain quality receives Q. A. and Supervisor's review/approval.
- Keeps area (table surfaces and floors) neat and orderly at all times.
- Follows all Safety Rules of the company.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.