salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
• Provide direct production support and evaluate manufacturing & quality control processes to identify and eliminate safety concerns, improve process and product quality, and improve cost effectiveness.
• Apply knowledge of continuous improvement processes, techniques, and new technology to enhance manufacturing processes.
• Create work instructions to support engine power unit and generator product assembly and associated processes.
• May design tools, fixtures, or other aids to support and improve production processes, or work with design engineers to refine product designs.
• Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement, space requirements, required tools and aids, and more to improve production efficiency.
• Analyze production performance, schedules, methods, and other data to prepare summarized reports and process trends.
• May prepare budgets and project plans for improvement initiatives.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.