salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM
education: High` School
Teamwork and Communication:
• Able to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate throughout the organization.
• Able to understand and take direction from Samsung personnel and follow directions.
• Able to proficiently utilize hand tools. Basic understanding of general mechanics and how systems work.
• Basic ability to manipulate and utilize GUI interfaces on semiconductor equipment.
• Works on problems of limited scope.
• Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, repetitive, and very specific.
• Must have basic understanding of equipment.
• Needs to be adaptable to constant change and be flexible to meet business needs
Abides by existing rules and systems within Samsung:
• Lean / 5S / TPM concept exposure preferred.
• Reliable and punctual attendance required.
• Perform work with proper PPE (Safety glasses, gloves, apron, etc.).
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.