Swing Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM Pay Range: $31.05 - $33.35 DOE
salary: $31.05 - $33.35 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Troubleshoots and repairs complex mechanical and electrical assemblies used in equipment to the component level.
- Operates electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes and special tests as required.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to other technical personnel.
- Works with engineering on functionality issues and procedure updates.
- Provides training when necessary to the new build and service assembler in the area.
- Contributes to the development of work instructions, batch records, equipment logs, material specifications and other device history documents.
- Helps monitor productivity by tracking yields and equipment cycle rates.
- Assists with the installation, debug and validation of process equipment.
- Follows all safety guidelines and reports unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Develops and maintains Debug Guide to troubleshoot PCBA.
- Provides training and PCBA debugging guidance to other debug technicians.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.