Monday- Thursday with OT available on Friday
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 3:45 PM - 2:15 AM
education: No Degree Required
1. Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
2. Operate and change-over machinery and equipment such as shears, riveting equipment, automated housing assembly equipment, piercing machines and handling equipment.
3. Assemble housings including inserting shafts, wheels into housings and inserting and fastening cutoff, etc. per customer specifications.
Insert rivnuts into housing sides as required.
5. Pack housing assemblies onto pallets.
6. Add or update MP 245 tags on containers.
7. Check parts and materials for visual defects and conformance to specifications; perform minor equipment adjustments; and notify Supervision of out-of-tolerance conditions.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.