salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Perform General work on the Block Cuber machine (operating, monitoring and maintaining)
• Operate machine control panels with electronic switches
• Visually inspect products and by products for conformity to prescribed quality standards such as color, shapes and corners
• Ensure there aren't any defects or imperfections
• Monitor the operation of manufacturing equipment to detect and report malfunctions
• Maintain work area in clean and hazard free condition
• The appropriate candidate will possess at least 2-year experience as a Cuber machine operator in a manufacturing environment
• Must be able to lift concrete products and other objects weighing up to 75 pounds
• Turning blocks to create patterns to be stacked on pallet
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Quality Control
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.