The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all equipment performance in the plant and assists Production to enhance equipment performance to meet quality expectations, production rates, and customer needs. Mostly works on Conveyor systems. Maintenance, Troubleshoot, install new parts. Large ovens, 480 Volts, Electrical background a plus.
- Direct Hire
- Full benefits within 30 days of starting.
- Immediate openings .
- 2nd and 3rd shift available.
- Growth opportunities
salary: $57,400 - $66,550 per year
work hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- Operates and troubleshoots related equipment
- Troubleshoots motor control circuits, drives, and PLC systems.
- Performs electronic component replacement, substitution, set-up and calibration.
- Performs routine PM’s, repairs, rebuilds and modifications on all equipment assigned.
- Answers maintenance calls in a timely fashion
- Observes equipment to make sure it is operating to OEM standard or production satisfaction.
- Performs repairs/adjustments on electrically controlled equipment as required.
- Monitors equipment performance during production start-up, changeovers, and new installs.
- Provides feedback for repairs needed during non producing shifts.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.