salary: $37,440 - $54,079.99 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for utilizing numerical controlled machines to machine plastic, metal work pieces to specifications
- Interprets complicated drawings, instructions, program and process sheets
- Performs diversified operations on numerical controlled machines
- Performs a variety of related operations to close and interrelated tolerances
- Reviews setup sheet and specifications to determine sequence and dimensions of finished work piece
- Attaches fixtures to machine according to setup instructions
- Manipulates controls to start machine
- Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Performs inspection and gaging operations to ensure maintenance of quality standards and specifications
- Measures work piece for conformance to specifications
- Notifies supervisor of discrepancies
- Adjusts machine according to specifications
- Cleans machine parts and performs machine maintenance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.