salary: $18 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Ability to perform duties with high degree of accuracy.
- Must have attention to detail and strive for zero defects and continuous improvement.
- Pulling and orders from inventory to prepare them for shipment.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team as needed.
- Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices
- Dependable and able to work less or additional hours if needed.
- Able to achieve and enjoy high levels of multi-tasking.
- Performs responsibilities with a friendly, professional, considerate and attentive manner with coworkers and staff.
- Willingness to train in other positions within the department as needed to help fill vacancies such as absences, vacations, etc.
- Ability to use a computer to process and ship out orders.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.