salary: $52,120 - $78,200 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Very good coordination, organized and communication skills in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards, high integrity.
- Focus on business development.
- Fast response to customer demands.
- Solution oriented mind-set regarding sales approach.
- Management of small task areas/organizational units (e.g. projects, teams).
- Cross-departmental coordination of objectives and procedures.
- Effective networks with customer in terms of results.
- Goal-oriented leadership of team.
- Able to detect and handle conflicts in own team at an early stage.
- Presentation skills and ability to lead and minute meetings.
- Responsible for holding successful negotiations with customers.
- Maintenance and expansion of country-specific contacts in cooperation with on-site organization and line.
- Preferred contact partner for IGC, CoC and PC.
- Must occasionally resolve previously unrecognised and complex problems.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.