Hours: 6:30-3:30AM Monday- Friday
If you have worked with cabinets or doors, or have done wood working, assembly, production, or carpentry you would be best suited for this role! You will be assembling doors for distribution throughout the DFW metroplex.
If interested please contact me below.
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Experience with woodworking tools and equipment and assembly work
- Knowledge of millwork products and building construction
- Able to remain at station to operate door assembly machinery for extended periods
- Routinely retrieve and more doors and door units weighing up to 100lbs
- Must have the ability to interpret and work from oral and written instructions
- This position operates woodworking tools including, routers, staple guns, screw guns, drills, stop stitcher, door-lite cutout machines and pre hanging door machines
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.