salary: $20.9 - $20.9 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Uses computer for specific programs and websites
- Reports shortages and damaged materials.
- Selects routing and carrier when not specified by customer.
- Arranges for pick-up carrier utilizing websites, phone, and email.
- Works on UPS WorldShip.
- Makes out bills of lading, following standard procedures.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Uses hand trucks and power trucks to move materials.
- Counts and boxes production utilizing scales or similar packaging equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of department and immediate outside area.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.