salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
- Consistent lifting and assembling entire shift.
- Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Assembles product parts by hand.
- Uses power tools to solder, weld, and attach parts.
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from assembly line.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Keeps factory floor clean.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Electronic Assembling
- Heavy Lifting
- Production Control
- Parts Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.