salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Laboratory Equipment Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification.
- Reviewing vendor qualification documentation.
- Managing vendor qualification execution and verifying documentation of testing has been properly completed.
- Participates in the development and revision of Verification Plans relevant to equipment.
- Develops supporting documentation such as process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
- Trains equipment operators or other staff on qualification protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Performs or supports investigations associated with laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Performs documentation required to support Document Control, Change Control, and Qualification activities.
- FDA GMP guidance documents
- FDA and regulatory inspections
- 3rd party audits
- aseptic pharmaceutical mfg
- creating or revising SOPs
- establishing lab procedures
- qualification protocols
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.