salary: $23 - $35 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Plumbing knowledge to address leaks, clogs or other drainage problems
- Electrical wiring capabilities to manage problems with the building’s electricity
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
- Repair machines in order to limit machinery downtime during the production calendar.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.