salary: $18.25 - $18.25 per hour
work hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
education: High` School
- Operate equipment, use hand tools and/or perform manual tasks related to one or more of the
- manufacturing processes used to produce product according to procedures/standards
- Follow current department procedures regarding proper work allocation
- Follow approved methods to perform mold changes on most press styles
- Follow established ISO Procedures
- Accurately record/communicate data using ERP system (APPX)
- Use proper line clearance procedures to ensure segregation of parts
- Use scales to weigh rubber at times if needed
- Consistently meet productivity goals while maintaining appropriate product quality
- Use information on JIS to understand and follow special instructions
- Use information on bin tags to understand and follow routing process
- Perform work demanding a high degree of care when handling molds to avoid damage
- Consult with Supervisor or Lead when verification is needed
- Follow standard safety procedures and personal protective equipment requirements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.