salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
An updated and detailed resume is required to be considered for this position.
- Located in Marietta, GA
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 7am to 4pm
- Email contact with customers for any shipping or address issues
- Import distribution lists into UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS Click N Ship software
- Print UPS and Federal Express labels
- Provide shipment tracking numbers to customers
- Completed project paperwork returned to President for customer invoicing
- Put together Job Jackets for production
- Complete ROR Delivery reports
- Uploading Mail.dat files to Postal One
- Scheduling Federal Express and UPS expedited and ground pick-ups
- Mark jobs complete on the Daily Schedule
- Assist in notifying the customer regarding postage notification
- UPS, Fed-ex invoices printed weekly
- Up Swell Postage PR sent every Friday; Up Swell PR runs pricing updated and email to President
- Help in other areas as assigned – packing kits, assist in production or shipping logistics as needed
- working in a smoke free environment
- Vendor Management
- Working Independently
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- UPS Worldship (1 year of experience is required)
- Google for Business Suite
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.