- Weekly Overtime Available
- Weekly Pay
- $250 Referral Bonuses - Tell a Friend!
- Contact to hire
- Located on the Bus Line
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Requires strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts other than breaks and lunch times.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stretch, reach and grasp without restriction.
- Must be flexible to work overtime
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.