salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process, setting variables, observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions while initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments
- Coordinate and review production plan and the assignment of employees to accomplish work results by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising production and employee schedules
- Communicate employee job expectations through planning, monitoring and appraising job results, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining
- Facilitate line changeovers and ensure proper training is completed prior to the assignment of any tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues to improve productivity and product quality
- Maintain daily production records and required documentation
- Develop high visibility within the plant
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.