salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirement
- Positions workpiece in machine chuck, jigs, or other type holding fixtures
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate the machine
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine the accuracy of machine operation
- Removes burrs and sharp edges from the work piece
- Performs minor machine adjustments to maintain tolerances as specified by work instructions and/or the drawing
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.