- Manage, together with the Visual Inspection Manager, the evening planning & scheduling activities for operations of the Kit Packaging activities including scheduling of personnel and monitoring of workload for daily operations (Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday operations if applicable) through the application of company safety, personnel policies and performance management. Support operations as needed and align schedules for one version of the truth in operators’ availability per production center.
- Writing and reviewing of investigational reports, SOPs, validation protocols/reports and the timely resolution and tracking of Quality Events (deviations, investigations, CAPAs).
salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Proficient in Visual Inspection, Capmatic, Kitting and Pre-Kitting. The supervisor is tasked with keeping operations quality and compliance during 2nd shift
- Flexibility to change focus as needed. Interest in learning operations
- Good understanding of relevant metrics for Kit Packaging. Proven success in leading a team. Ability to escalate when required
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Good understanding of cGMP. Must ensure GMP compliance in all operations
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of “Help people be their best, “Respect on another and act as one”, “Learn, adapt and win”, Know someone’s health is in our hands”, “Own the solution and make it happen”.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.