salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
• Assembling various products
• Packaging various products
• Performing rework and inspection on the product
• Backing up higher-level positions
• Awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products
• Recording data related to product quality and traceability
• Cleaning of work areas as required
• Complete the associated paperwork
• Education - High School Diploma/GED preferred. Candidates without a HS Diploma/GED will be required to pass an equivalency exam.
• 1 year of work experience
• Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting)
• Basic reading skills
• Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
• Communication skills
• Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing situations
• Proven sound judgment, continuous improvement, and customer focus
• Demonstrated adaptability and teamwork skills
Must be able to pass a 7 year background check and a drug screening
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 11 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.