salary: $54,080 - $66,560 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Work Safely, following OSHA regulations, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards and maintaining clean and orderly work environment.
- Install and maintain production machines and facility equipment uising mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic expertise.
- Provide emergency, scheduled, and preventative maintenance repairs of production equipment during production and/or on call.
- Plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Understands rubber processing and capable of diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and adjusting mold presses.
- Perform regular maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facility.
- Reference schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings, sketches and machine tool testing procedures to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain work orders, report logs, sspreadsheets, and team improvement boards.
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.