salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
· Pack and ship customer orders.
· Accurately receive incoming material to maintain inventory integrity.
· Safely operate forklifts and other lift equipment, handle material and load and unload LTL carriers.
· Organize material pulls for orders to maintain an efficient workflow.
· Process incoming material including inspecting and receiving POs, interbranch and vendor material, customer returns and damaged freight.
· Provide excellent customer service; answer phone, direct walk up customers to sales, and answer questions.
· Assure timely shipment of orders and communicate issue
· Call carriers to arrange order pickups.
· Use power tools such as chop saw, banders and packaging
· Order and maintain proper shipping and packing supplies including skids, strapping and labels.
· Properly tag and hold incoming LTL material or returned orders in preparation for receiving
· Maintain equipment by following routine preventative maintenance requirements
· Follow required safety and quality procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.