salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- receiving in product
- quality check and assembly of product
- will be light assembly of product
- assisting with merchandising/set up of floor sets
- putting together lighting
- hanging pictures
- folding throws/blankets/fluffing pillows etc
- ability to follow oral and written instructions
- read, write and speak English
- lift up to 50lbs
- team player who can work independently
- willing to submit to background check and drug test
- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- NEW Instantcard Pay card- allows you access to up to 50% of your pay the next day after you work up!!!!
- Direct Deposit
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Car Rentals
- 1-800 Flowers
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
- Refer someone to Randstad and once they work 50 hours you will receive $50.00!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.