salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Pick up product according to product tray size.
- Inspect product for specific flaws as set forth by the Quality Manager and set aside in designated areas for rework or discard.
- Report any major discrepancies with product directly to the lead, supervisor, or the Quality Manager.
- Adhere to all environmental, health and safety requirements and procedures according to GMP standards
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Working with a sense of urgency and pays attention to detail to minimize errors and to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.