salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- performing repetitive work to assemble fiberglass boats.
- installing fiberglass in the bilges of boats and under the gunnels
- grinding fiberglass to create smooth finish
- drilling holes for rig tubes, installing rig tubes
- installing plumbing materials, fuel, water and waste tanks
- prep liners and decks
- install hardware on the liners and decks; deck faucets, cleats, fuel, water, and waste fills
- performs assembler-type functions, using hand and power tools
- performs carpenter related work
- requires operation of various hand tools and power equipment; air saws, DA sander, Drills, Grinders, etc.
- performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- knowledge of adhesives, solvents and other required chemicals.
- ability to add and subtract and basic math & measurement skills
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.