- A high school diploma/GED
- Two (2) years previous on-the-job maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in and a general knowledge of mechanical & electrical maintenance
salary: $42,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Service/maintain all machines
- Fabricate replacement/new parts, rebuild existing parts
- Performs preventative maintenance to machine, equipment and building
- Sets up and operates a variety of tablet presses, blenders, filling and packaging machines
- Trouble shoots machines and equipment, electrically and mechanically, to diagnose malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair
- Observes and makes necessary adjustments to machine to insure proper functioning
- Filling out work orders after completion of assigned tasks. Including materials and parts used, noting deficiencies and recommending additional repairs to equipment to insure proper working order
- Assist in Fire & Safety Inspections. Keeping the Inspection cards and report up to date. Keep the pump house clean. Test emergency exit signs and lights & report any failures
- Work to maintain supplies/parts for needed repairs
- Work OT as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.