- Are you looking for a warehouse type role in the Appleton WI area?
- Are you wanting to find a place that cares about you, and wants to see you succeed?
- Do you want to have a chance to grow your career?!
- Weekly pay
- Health Dental Vision and 401k
- Chance to be hired on before 90 days
- Work for and with an industry leader!
salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The main duties and responsibilites of the role are as following
- Ability to stand on their feet up to 8 hours a day
- Be able to lift upwards at times up to 50lbs
- Ability to organize and maintain workflow and balances needs as well
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.