salary: $52,000 - $58,200 per year
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Examines materials products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications.
- Supervises casting operations of brass and aluminum parts.
- Observes machines & equipment for malfunction. Advises department supervisor regarding adjustments or repairs,
or directs workers to make adjustments or repairs.
- Trains workers in processes and in operation of machines equipment.
- Reports any discrepancies and/or issues, including violations of company policy, within the department to the
Casting Supervisor. Act as a liaison between the Casting Supervisor and the workers.
- Promotes a safe workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Casting Supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- core molds
- molten metals
- green sand casting
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.