salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Provide sales support for all domestic customers, process invoices, handle all questions and concerns
• Prepares quotes and obtains basic information to facilitate the quotation process
• Gathers all required documentation to facilitate the quotation process
• Sends samples directly to existing or new customers
• Answers specific questions regarding products and their benefits
• Prepares monthly inventory reports (Customer Supplied Components)
• Maintains accurate records for each customer (quotes, orders, prices, packaging, specifications, complaints)
• Provides feedback to management regarding customers
• Responsible to follow orders through the process from entry to shipping in order to provide Customers with accurate updates and status of their order
• Other duties assigned by the immediate Supervisor
- inventory reports
- providing sales support
- preparing customer quotes
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.