salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Able to operate packaging equipment successfully,
paying special attention to product quality and personal safety.
• Responsible for operating packaging equipment; wrapping machines/ Adcos/ Langens/ Douglas packer/ etc.
• Responsible for quality and quantity wrapped
• Assist in the set up and general maintenance of equipment.
• Assist in general sanitation of equipment and immediate work area.
• Must have a working knowledge of GMP/GSP/ Quality Control.
• Assist in promoting teamwork and quality among all employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to lift 20 TO 50 lbs.
2. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
1. Pay special attention to quality of finished goods
2. Able to read codes.
3. Must be able to determine if wrappers / Adcos / Langens are working in a
satisfactory manner to meet quality standards.
4. Must be able to make adjustments on equipment as necessary.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.