- On-the-job training provided; basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and assembly of machines
- Technical knowledge a plus
- Organization, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Follow all safety procedures and practices as required
- Perform warehouse functions including the cleaning, assembling of commercial mechanical equipment in centralized warehouse
- Ability to function in fast paced, sometimes high pressure environment; requires multi-tasking and attention to detail skills
- Position is for Monday – Friday
- Tools typically used are battery powered hand screwgun, screwdrivers, pliers.
- Will need to be able to follow a diagram or instructions.
- Must be able to read labels and product part numbers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.