salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Accurately and efficiently perform warehouse duties that will include any shipping, receiving, or inventory related functions
- Follow Quality Procedures (QP’s) and job specific duties as described in TWL and/or SXe.
- Adhere to applicable Policies and Procedures (PPD’s) and all work rules as found in the GT Midwest Employee Handbook
- Complete Haz-Mat training and follow all applicable regulations
- Complete fork lift training and operate forklift equipment safely
- Driving and Delivering product to customer
- Communicate with Warehouse Management of any problems, questions, or other concerns
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Parts Assembling
- Material Handling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.