salary: $58,240 - $72,800 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Responsible for efficient management of work- time to ensure projects and work orders are completed in effective time frame to decrease down time.
- Responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components for industrial machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for attaining a proactive, Predictive Maintenance approach to the daily function and operation of our facility.
- Responsible for completion of work orders.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is operating safely and must support all the mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic needs of the operation.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork in an accurate manner.
- Responsible for following all written instructions.
- Competent and safe operation of equipment, tools, forklifts, etc.
- Responsible for complying with all safety regulations, food safety procedures including all BRC and GMP requirements and specifications, and use of the appropriate PPE.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.