salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
1. Plan and verify materials to be used and operations to be performed on each job.
2. Operate machines and equipment, including lathes, mills, grinders and boring machines in order to produce high quality parts.
3. Interpret blueprints and drawings and follow manufacturing processes and procedures.
4. Inspect completed parts to ensure conformance to quality specifications, using gauges, microscopes and other measuring tools as required. Follow procedures as needed to address non-conformities.
5 Use material handling equipment to move materials and parts throughout the shop.
6. Complete required documentation for all jobs responsible for.
7. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment, adhering to 5S principles.
8. Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.