The company offers competitive pay, work-life balance, opportunity for growth, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more.
salary: $73,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for scheduling daily and weekly production assignments for front line production team; leverages and administers collective bargaining agreement to maximize output while minimizing labor costs
- Proactively monitors and measures production department throughput and quality metrics daily; responsible for coaching, counseling, and managing employees via timely feedback and development
- Partners with Health & Safety function to advance production department safety programs and improve employee safety in the workplace
- Serve as the ‘face’ for employees on assigned shift; lead daily team huddles and monthly team meetings to drive team alignment, productivity, and safety
- Serve as the on-site safety representative during emergency situations and when manager is offsite. Responsible for investigating and reporting safety incidents, and identifying corrective actions to address safety findings.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.