salary: $47,840 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Follows up on all Press Operator 2 & 3 duties, for availability of all materials and supplies, and sets up on next job as much as possible, to keep production flow smooth.
- Operates machine in proper manner, maintaining high production at proper machine speed and a quality product, with a minimum of waste.
- Reads, initials, and dates work order to verify knowledge of order specifications at the beginning of each order and checks blue lines or sample bags for colors and correct copy.
- Performs set-up on machine, by mounting cylinders in register, with proper impression, locating eye marks and freight stamps, and folding sample bags to order specifications with supervisor approval.
- Monitors continual quality of print while press is in operation.
- Records density readings on all process colors and places density bars on plates when necessary.
- Monitors lbs. Per ream of lacquer on at least one roll of each production job running that has lacquer.
- Monitors slide angle, color, and UPC readings
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.