- Free Snacks during shift
- Metal Free building (No jewlery)
- Composite-Toe Boots ONLY
- Offer Medical/Dental/Vision
- Growing Technology company
salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout the facility
- Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling equipment
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
- Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
- Adhere to the 7S program
- Maintain a clean environment at all times
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members 1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
1st Shift, Friday - Monday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
1st Shift, Thursday - Monday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes, and weights up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, sit or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.