-$50 bonuses per week for perfect attendance ($200 a month)
-Overtime available for working through your lunch breaks (and taking smaller paid breaks), working extra hours beyond shift end and Saturdays/Sundays if needed. (If desired- plenty of overtime potential) -Accrue PTO and paid holidays after 6 months on the job
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- load and unload parts from customer's trucks and vehicles using sit down forklift
- responsible for coordination of paperwork on customers jobs
- responsible for making sure all incoming orders are identified, locatd , and labeled accordingly
- may be responsible for coordinating UPS, etc. for special customer requests
- All incoming orders must have 1-part and paperwork visible
- responsible for keeping shipping receiving office clean and presentable at all times
- Responsible for keeping trash containers in shipping empty
- responsible for keeping pallets, gaylord's etc, organixes in designated areas
- responsible for putting away and organizing paper rolls, plastic bags, etc.
- responsible for staging appropriate jobs such as barrel work to the correct shelves
- responsible for updating locations with scanner when product is shipped or relocated in the warehouse
- responsible for making sure the correct product is being loaded or shipped
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.