salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
• Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
• Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct postage tape, filling out proper BOL information for LTL shipments, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
• Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
• Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
• Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.