salary: $50,000 - $67,000 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively pursue and correct problems with components and systems throughout the facility
- Thorough knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair
- Thorough knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
- Thorough knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
- Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Work safely with both low and high voltage circuits
- Diagnose electric motor, motor control and device control problems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical control and power circuits
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrically controlled equipment, including PLC controlled and solid state equipment
- Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.