- Weekly pay (direct deposit or pay card)
- Healthcare options (including dental and vision)
- Employee discounts
- 401K options
- Referall bonuses ($100 per new hire!)
work hours: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
You will be assembling, packing, and inspecting various candle types. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Your daily job duties may include:
- Loading glass onto the conveyor
- Cutting wicks
- Cleaning candles
- Manually applying labels
- Handling lids and candle tops
- Placing candles into inserts and packing into boxes
- Taping and stacking boxes on pallets
- First shift is Monday to Friday from 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Second shift is Monday to Friday from 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Third shift is Sunday to Thursday from 11:30pm - 7:30am
Positions start at $17.00 - $19.00 per hour, depending on the shift.
Timeline of permanent hire is dependent upon attendance, performance, flexibility, and company need.
Interested? Don't wait! Contact me today at 603-325-1520 or email@example.com.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- small part assembly
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.