salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Plan, organize and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet our customers’ expectations
- Define a plant roadmap according to the global operation roadmap and targets and execute it to continuously improve QDCF
- Responsible for product quality, on-time shipping, and production output
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Develop new production concepts with global team increasing level of automatization
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with plant employees and recruit, manage and develop them
- Commit to plant safety procedures and their implementation
- Be a lean agent and drive improvement of value stream management
- ISO 9001
- Operational PL responsibility
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Allocation
- Human Resources
- Value Stream Processes
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level: Executive
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.