salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Find potential for opportunities by analyzing production patterns and technical requirements (Review drawings of parts, shop floor; conduct process analysis; Speak to vendors on technical options to improve production processes; Calculate improvement potentials; Present findings to peers and management, propose solutions)
- Plan, justify and execute projects (Draft justifications based on safety, quality of parts, ROI; Lead capital investment projects to achieve the planned outcome, the timeline and budget; Track savings/improvements
- Source new tooling, work holding and production equipment (CNC and manual), arrange their repairs and alterations, manage the maintenance cycle of the equipment
- Work with the product development group to start production on newly developed products
- Educate others (train operators on new processes, document process in Work Instructions)
- Participate in and lead LEAN events (5S of work area, 5s & LEAN workshops)
- LEAN events
- train operators on new process
- Source new tooling
- Planning and executing project
- analyzing production patterns
- conducting process analysis
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.