Salary: $22 - $22 per hour
Work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for scheduling service for our customers through the coordination of the field service engineers’ schedule, parts delivery and equipment availability in the North America
- Responsible for creating medium to long term planning for all service operations resources related to the workload of order realization & services delivery and responsible to deliver an effective and efficient planning in line with business objectives and obligations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years customer service or planning experience preferred
- Experience in ServiceMax, SalesForce, SAP or other ERP/planning tool preferred
- A global leader in the Healthtech and Medical Device Industry
- Be a part of a growing team that creates innovative devices that save people's lives everyday
- Above market level based compensation
- Customer support
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.