salary: $52,000 - $62,500 per year
work hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
education: High` School
- Reads and understands blueprint, job routings, tooling instructions, and standard charts for such specifications as dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions such as type of holding fixtures, cutting speeds, feed rates, and cutting tools to be used.
- Load and set tools while understanding run out, tool length stick outs, and proper holder based on what the tool is doing.
- Positions and secures tools in tool holders on turret and cross slide.
- Write programs in appropriate language to set specified rotation speeds, feed rates, and depth of cuts. Also, edit programs with proper approval and manually program at the machine when needed.
- Load and send programs.
- Recognize, understand and properly adjust dull or chipped tooling.
- Able to set and adjust work offsets, tool wear lengths, and cutter comp.
- Adjusts workshift offsets of tools at each station.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.